Monday, July 7, 2008

Coming to an end

I've obviously been slacking with the updates but that's because so much has been going on. When I am home, its all about getting some sleep and I really haven't had the energy to be blogging.

There are only 3 more days left of work for most of the dealers at the WSOP. They are keeping some dealers on to deal the latter portion of the Main Event. Unfortunately, I haven't dealt any 'ESPN worthy' hands yet. The camera crews are always running around, looking for action. The wildest thing that has happened was my buddy Raymond, a guy who almost always pushes me through the lineup, dealt an insane hand. He had actually taken my place in the lineup as I got rerouted over to the Blue table section. Ray Romano had just been moved to the table that Raymond was now dealing. The cameras were already there and were filming when the ultimate hand went down. Quad aces vs. a Royal Flush! Expect to see this hand on TV.

Once I finish up at the WSOP, I'll be going onto day shift over at TI and starting with 5 days a week. If the room stays busy, I'll keep getting 4 to 5 days so I am obviously hoping that the room doesn't slow down. I will also be heading back over to Imperial Palace and from what I have seen and heard, the room is doing very well. I stopped by there last night and it was packed.

I don't know if the blogging will continue but so far it has been fun to document some of the madness that has gone down during the whole experience. I'm waiting for Maridu to send over the picture that we had taken of us out in the hallway of the Amazon Room, so hopefully I'll get that picture up during the next blog session.

No comments: